Of Course The Internet is Telling Me the Truth!
How gullible people are these days to actually think that $1.3 Billion can be distributed to 300 Million people, which results with $9.3 Million each and ending poverty. Really? How? Just, how? Besides, I don't just believe whatever I see in the internet. I remember that article and news that came out at 2012 about how the world will be ending at December 13 because that's what it said in the Mayan calendar. Hey, I won't judge. Most people probably believed it out of fear, or maybe they just believe things easily. Either way, they believed it and look at the world now, everyone's still alive. That really does say something about how people easily think that something is real just because it's on the internet.You never know, maybe when you search up how to get rid of a headache, it isn't even true. How do I react to people believing things from the internet easily? It's hilarious. Why? Well it's like telling your friends when you were in preschool that Santa is real when you know he isn't and it's just hilarious to see their reactions to it.
Just imagining that millions of bytes of information that comes across my screen is shocking since I've never really seen it that way. All I think of is "Hey look, that's a post" and scroll down and the cycle goes on over and over and over again. Also, the responsibility that we have on posting what we want, we have to be more careful since if people will actually believe in the things we post, then what if we post something about the U.S. declaring a war on Russia, people will notice it, arguments will be made, and maybe it'll actually happen. Nonetheless, we should be careful about what we post and also be smart about if the post we're reading is actually true or not.
I'll remember what you did.
http://www.astrologycircle.com/mayan-astrology-signs/
0 comments:
Post a Comment