Such a Shame.
The fact that these things happen is really depressing, and by things, I mean celebrities, who are seen by almost everyone in the country or world, acting irresponsibly. I mean, I'm not saying that they should act all perfect or they are, because no one is perfect in this world if we're being realistic (except Oprah and Beyonce) but they should be good role models. Again, like I said, no one is perfect and that's alright, but I don't understand why they'd want to look bad to your fans, And what's worse is that fans would turn a blind eye on this and.. well.. I can't blame them 'cause I'd do the same for my favourite artists, but at least I could explain the reason as to why they'd ignore the fact that their favourite artist(s) did something wrong. Think of it like this, if your mom, or anyone in your family, did something illegal or wrong, wouldn't you side with them no matter what? That's almost how it works. I guess.
One example of a really, really, bad role model but people still support, is Donald Trump. Why do people support him? I can be a better president than him, and that says something. The thing is, it's not that I hate him because of some petty reason, but it's because he's racist, sexist, and any "ist" you can think of. Maybe except feminist, 'cause he's certainly not a feminist. But anyways, why support him? Is he the one you want to represent America for some years? What's funny is that, Stalin supports Trump not because he likes him, but because America will look stupid to everyone which makes him look better. He's only one example of famous people doing bad. Would you, the reader, want another one? Too bad you're getting another one. Miley Cyrus. The girl everyone knew from the famous childhood show Hannah Montana, was innocent then. By innocent, I mean that she didn't show twerking and she wears clothes that make her look almost naked. Would that be nice to kids' eyes? Yeah not really. She can do whatever she wants, as long as she does not harm others, or get into some trouble.

0 comments:
Post a Comment