No, no, no no no no, no. I refuse to pay $9.99 just so ads wouldn't appear when I'm watching a video. I can wait for at least 15 seconds just so the ad could end, or just so I could play it in the background when I'm using another app, and I'm not worried about the ads that are over a minute since I'm pretty sure I could just skip it. Unless they take out that function then I would be really mad. So, as you, the reader, could tell by how I just reacted, I, not in a million years, would pay for something that isn't even worth for me to pull out $3.99 from my wallet just so these ads would be gone when I watch my videos, just in case you didn't know.
This function wouldn't even be in my top priorities if it's the last thing I have to do in this world. I just don't see the point of it, why would I need something that wouldn't even benefit me other than taking the ads off or having the option to save it, it's not gonna give me money constantly after I've paid for it, it won't give me any good benefits. Sure, it takes out the ads that everyone (other than the people who made the ads) hates, give you the privilege to save a video so you could be able to play offline on the toilet or something, and it could play in the background when you're on another app, but what else could it do?
Face it, would there be really anyone who'd pay for this function? If you were to be impatient, then there's a chance but really, the length of the ad varies. If it were 10-15 seconds, a person could wait, right? Besides, if the video was 2 minutes long, there's the "skip ad" function that you have to wait 5 seconds for so you could actually skip it. I get how they could be annoying to someone, but not to the point where you'd be willing to pay $9.99 for it. For me, I'm just really too cheap to pay for this. I'm willing to pay, only if it was something important, or something I want. I wouldn't even pay for a $0.99 app since I could live without it, just like how I could live without paying $9.99 so I could save it, and it's not like I would regret this later on because I know I made a good decision by saving my money and not paying for this. Also, being able to play it while the person's in another app, is that really the best they could do? I'm pretty sure that's meant for music, but why can't a person just download music?
My reaction to Youtube Red
mashable.com

right lol being able to go on another app while youtube is still playing should've been a feature already smh
ReplyDelete